[LCA2015-Chat] SimpleBots on the conference WiFi

Angus Gratton gus at projectgus.com
Wed Jan 14 09:43:48 EST 2015

SimpleBot builders from yesterday's hardware conf who want to drive
their bots on the conference WiFi can do so by following these steps:

https://gist.github.com/projectgus/5d18fdd40d601eb24a5a

I've cross-posted to the open-hardware-conf list as I figure we
should move the discussion there if we can. Please join!

Come and find me if you'd like any help getting this running. I'd
love to see robots everywhere for the rest of the week! :D

Angus

PS Must confess, yesterday I blamed the vendor-supplied wifi driver
for why 802.1X didn't work. This was wrong, I must have just typo-d
something yesterday because roughly the same standard approach worked
today.