[LCA2015-Chat] Any interest in an LMDB BoF

Ryan Stuart ryan.stuart.85 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 19:14:05 EST 2015

Hey Andrew,

Russell (Dad to me) was telling me that you couldn't attend the LMDB BoF
because of the speakers dinner which was a shame. However, he told me you
were considering it for Samba.

I thought I'd link you to an open letter someone published to Howard Chu
and LMDB on the off chance you haven't seen it yet. You can find it here ->
http://lkcl.net/reports/python.lmdb.html

Cheers