[LCA2015-Chat] Martial arts BoF?

Jonathan Oxer jon at oxer.com.au
Wed Jan 14 21:01:14 EST 2015

No problem Paul, hopefully you'll still make it but I figure that even if nobody else makes it along, at least I'll be able to run some laps of the park or something. It's been days since I've trained and I'm feeling really blah, so I need to do something physical.

MOTAT was an awesome venue tonight. Kudos to the LCA team :-)

Jon

—