[LCA2015-Chat] Dinner venue

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 21:11:47 EST 2015

Just a quick 'Thank You Oh So Much' to the 2015 LCA team for the Penguin
Dinner. MOTAT was an inspired choice indeed. I learned about the amazing
Maori cycling champion Wiremu Paratene who achieved amazing things in the
early 20th century that I (an avid reader of cycling history) was unaware
of.

I saw a forge, I saw wonderful old communications gear, I saw some iconic
cars and motorbikes, I saw Steam Engines and I played on a PINBALL MACHINE.
Oh and the food was amazing and the caterers wonderful.

Thanks team NZ - you've done an incredible job.

--
MC