[LCA2015-Chat] Any lawyers/JPs here?

Lin Nah lin.nah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 22:48:09 EST 2015

Replying to the list in case anyone has a need for services.

IN case no one replies, there's JPs in auckland and looks like one is in
the building where lca2015 is being held. I suggest calling tomorrow to see
if the JP in the building is around and able to help.

JP on U of Auckland campus
http://www.science.auckland.ac.nz/en/for/current-students-4/cs-facilities-and-resources/jps.html
or  https://uoa.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/190

The JP in the building is
Mr Peter Jones

Available times: 8:30am-4:30pm (by appointment only)
Phone: +64 9 373 7599 ext 82768
Email: pl.jones at auckland.ac.nz
Physical address: Room 522, Owen G Glenn Building, City Campus

The others on the list may be able to help too.

Elsewhere:

1. Also there's a JP on duty at the Citizens Advice Bureau which is located
at the Central Library in Auckland. Auckland LIbraries - Central city
branch is not far from the venue.

http://www.cab.org.nz/acabnearyou/centralauckland/Pages/home.aspx

JP Clinics: 12-2pm every week day and 10am-12 noon Saturdays

http://www.jpauckland.org.nz/service-desks/auckland-city-library

2. Auckland District Court :
http://www.jpauckland.org.nz/service-desks/auckland-district-court
65-69 Albert St, CBD
*Please ring  to confirm the times below and notify us if they are
incorrect:*
Mon - Fri 10am - 2pm

3. JP Service Desk at Parnell Community Centre

545 Parnell Rd, Parnell
*Please ring 09 379 2095 <09%20379%202095> to confirm the times below and
notify us if they are incorrect:*
Tuesday 12 - 2pm

regards
lin