[LCA2015-Chat] Queer BoF Lunch 2.0 - Today

Dan Hawke dhawke at oss.co.nz
Thu Jan 15 08:45:44 EST 2015

Hey,

Just a reminder for Queer BoF 2.0 - I'll be departing to walk to Elliott Stables at 12.25 from the grass outside F&P. New faces that didn't make it to Tuesday most welcome.

If you don't make it before we leave, head down direct and we've got Table #72 booked, so feel free to join us there.

Cheers,

Dan