[LCA2015-Chat] Anyone with good camera?

Lin Nah lin.nah at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:42:34 EST 2015

/me puts on lca2015 attendee hat

Just wonder if there's anyone with a good camera who can take a nice pic of
the audience at keynote from the front. My guess is there'll be almost full
house tomorrow and that's the only chance left to get a group pic of
attendees.

Is there a wide angle lens big enough to get it all in one or do we need to
take individual pics and stitch it togetheR?

If this is not allowed, pl don't rain your annoyance at the lca team. I
just thought of this as steve + cherie were doing housekeeping and I took a
pic of the audience.

If there's a camera and photographer willing to take the pic, let me know
and i"ll ask permission from Steve + Cherie to do this.

Thanks

regards
lin