[LCA2015-Chat] [Openradio-chat] Radio BoF

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Thu Jan 15 11:25:43 EST 2015

Hi all,

If there is interest, I'm thinking of heading up to Auckland Domain
tonight, around 9pm or so. (Probably not the best place to walk around by
yourself)

Bring your OpenRadio and a laptop, and see what's out there on the HF bands!
I'm hoping to do a bit of amateur radio stuff too, and see if I can make
some 'DX' (international) contacts, using both the OpenRadio and other
radios.

Cheers,
Mark Jessop