[LCA2015-Chat] Keybase.io invites

Augur augur at orcon.net.nz
Thu Jan 15 13:56:39 EST 2015

I now have four spare Kebase.io invites as well, if anyone else wants one.

Also, I'm having trouble validating Git and Reddit to Keybase. The CLI
says "error: Proof already exists", but the Keybase website shows that I
still haven't authenticated them properly. Any suggestions?

The issue of hosting private keys on Keybase was discussed briefly during
the Keysigning BoF. I found that, as I chose not to upload my private key,
the service still works from the CLI, but certain functionality of the
website is disabled. Just adding my own observations, in case they help
others.