[LCA2015-Chat] Astronomy BoF TONIGHT - final reminder

Jessica Smith jessica at itgrrl.com
Thu Jan 15 14:20:25 EST 2015

Hey all,

Final reminder about the Astronomy BoF that's happening TONIGHT.

We're meeting at 6:15pm out front of the OGGB (Grafton Rd), and will be
setting off at 6:30pm SHARP to walk to the bus. There are a few seats
available in a car - first in best seated. I will not be attempting to
contact stragglers, so please be there on time or you'll have to make your
own way to the venue.

Full details of the event, including maps of the walking/bus routes to and
from Stardome, are on the wiki at
https://linux.conf.au/wiki/Astronomy_BoF#Details
I suggest that you download the PDFs to your $device in advance.

If anyone gets lost or loses the group, call or SMS me on +61 412 827 927
as I won't be monitoring Twitter or email. (That's my personal mobile no.,
so please don't share it outside of this context.)

See you all tonight!

Cheers,

Jessica