[LCA2015-Chat] RFC Parenting Miniconf at lca2016

Michael Schmitz schmitzmic at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 18:11:33 AEDT 2015

Tabitha,

seems you found yourself a new organiser role for the next conference :-)

Seriously though - one question along the lines of this that I meant to
ask you (as OLPC volunteer) during the conference: are there any free /
open educational games apps for Android for small kids?

I've found plenty of 'free' stuff for school-age kids but nothing for
the preschoolers at a quick glance.

Cheers,

  Michael