[LCA2015-Chat] Christchurch folk interested in FP ?

Zane Gilmore zane.gilmore at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 11:23:38 AEDT 2015

Oooh...that.

I suppose that functional programming is starting to appear on my radar.
But I haven't written a program since I did my degree back in the nineties.

The people in Comp Sci at Canty Uni might be interested.

Pete Glassenbury and Steve, who went to LCA and might be on this list might
be able to put you in touch with some people.