[LCA2015-Chat] keysigning party

Fraser Tweedale frase at frase.id.au
Wed Jan 21 15:46:13 EST 2015

I will be removing the key submission site (from which you can
download the keyring) at the end of this week.  After this time, if
you have not downloaded the keyring you will have to download keys
from a public keyserver.

Thanks again to all those who participated in the keysigning.
Please continue to extend the web of of trust and encourage others
to secure their personal communications.

Regards,
Fraser