[LCA2015-Chat] If you're in Auckland again...

Lin Nah lin.nah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 20:16:48 AEDT 2015

As Cherie + Steve said, we'd love to hear from you.

There's sometimes meetups or events that happen that you may be interested
in. So if you do have some warning, let me know and maybe there's something
else happening that will interest you.

Auckland Thursday Night Curry
For example, if you're here on a Thursday evening, and free for dinner,
there may be a possiblity you could join a few geeks for a curry dinner.

http://auckland.thursdaynightcurry.com/ is a fortnightly curry meal with
geeks in Auckland. Email me, check the website or our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/191840592650/ to see if it is on.

Quite a few regular + occasional Auckland TNC ppl were at lca2015 as
attendees, volunteers, speakers, and even in the core team.

Even when there's not, with sufficient notice, we can create a meet. eg
there was a curry dinner on 8 Jan on Symonds St with a few ppl attending.

There's also Auckland Girl Geek Dinner, Auckland Women in technology,
Auckland girl geek coffee, meetups for various things - we have a list and
can share with ppl who want the info.

There conferences + meetings in NZ regularly.

regards
lin