[LCA2015-Chat] Video status

Ryan Verner ryan.verner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:27:45 AEDT 2015

Videos from the main conference and mini conferences are done; I'm still
working on HD keynotes, the Conference Opening video, seeing if I can split
up some of the mini conferences we didn't have schedule data for any
better, and collating a list of issues with any videos to see if I can
repair audio/video problems being reported.

In regards to the mirror being different, I wasn't directly handling the
rsync which was occurring, but I'll ping those who were to find out what
happened.  I know one of our challenges is the box which was handling the
uploading from NZ is now offline, but worst case scenario we can re-encode
and re-sync.