[LCA2015-Chat] [Chat] Flying with soldering irons

Joshua Mesilane josh at zindello.com.au
Tue Dec 23 18:48:08 EST 2014

Checked baggage works ... if you have checked baggage ;)

For a 1 week trip I travel fairly light, read: extremely light.

I got some interesting looks when I had my LiPo in a LiPo bag at Melbourne
Airport (Apparently it looked like a bomb) last year on the way to LCA,
learned to pull it out of the bag (despite what the airline regs say) when
going through security after that.

If it's a problem I'll just ditch the tip and get another one. The iron
came from Jaycar, and they have the replacement tips available.

---
VK3XJM
0416039082
josh at zindello.com.au