[LCA2015-Chat] Sunday registration - times?

Paul Del p at delfante.it
Fri Jan 2 11:22:33 EST 2015

Hey

Yes I would agree with George, a lot of years it has opened around 4 pm

They will be no doubt busy doing the final work and testing registrations
before the Sunday so they haven't finalised times yet.

It's normally a safe bet if you aim for late afternoon on Sunday.

Cheers

--

*"When service and back up support is everything"*Deltek Technology, Perth,
WA

Efficient and Simplifying Information Technology Systems
Cutting edge technology Systems saving time/money.