[LCA2015-Chat] Fwd: [lca-announce] Traditional LCA events , with some important changes...

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Fri Jan 2 17:58:47 EST 2015

Hello

as has been advised a few times, you'll need to pass this request up
through the organising team. Alternatively, you can type
"http://lca2015.linux.org.au/wiki/" and let the already configured
redirect take you to the SSL covered wiki.

regards

--
Stephen Walsh: Today included that moment where someone said "Wait, you're *that* Steve Walsh? You are way calmer than the company doco makes you seem"
Gabriel Noronha: I always assumed there was a community service video in the staff induction about you...