[LCA2015-Chat] Open hardware tutorial

Angus Gratton gus at projectgus.com
Sat Jan 3 20:46:13 EST 2015

On Sat, Jan 03, 2015 at 10:17:06AM +1100, Kymberly Noronha wrote:
> How do we know if we made it onto the open hardware list? I need to know if
> I need to pack a soldering iron or any other tools

Hi Kym,

Sorry for the confusion over this. We still have a few places left for
the assembly project (at this time), so everyone who has registered so
far is included for the Open Hardware assembly project.

There's a short list of tools here:
http://www.openhardwareconf.org/wiki/SimpleBot-Assembly#Tools

Please don't worry if it's difficult to bring any of the items listed
there, we should have quite a few extras to share. But at the same
time if people can bring some, that'd be excellent. :)

Regards,

Angus