[LCA2015-Chat] Open hardware tutorial

Mark Jessop vk5qi at rfhead.net
Sat Jan 3 20:57:01 EST 2015

I'll hijack this thread for the OpenRadio miniconf too:

In our case, we really do need you to bring some tools, see here for a list:
http://openradio.net.au/index.php/Main_Page#What_to_bring

If you're going to have trouble bringing some of the tools, please
e-mail myself or Kim ( vk5fj at hawtin.net.au ).

We'll provide a bit more information about what software you'll need
installed in a few days.

Cheers,
Mark Jessop
VK5QI