[LCA2015-Chat] LCA 2015 Debian Miniconf needs you!

Steven Ellis steve at lca2015.linux.org.au
Sun Jan 4 08:21:02 EST 2015

Passing this on from Andrew Ruthven

The Debian Miniconf needs you! While we have a number of talks confirmed, but
we still need more!

No need to be a Debian Developer to submit a talk to the Debian Miniconf,
we welcome submissions from anyone with an interesting topic relating to
Debian and/or Derivative Debian Distributions.

Examples of interesting topics:

* LTS with Debian (Squeeze now, Wheezy next?)
* Running OpenStack on Debian, Running Debian on OpenStack
* Creating and managing a Derivative Debian Distribution to scratch an itch
* New developments in Jessie
* What's coming after Jessie
* Being involved in Debian in other roles than just a developer
* Managing large Debian deployments

Submit a proposal for the Debian Miniconf by
emailingdebian-nz2015 at etc.gen.nz with the following information:

* Your name
* Talk title
* Talk length (full = 40 mins, half = 20 mins)
* Talk description
* Short bio about yourself

For more information (including code of conduct requirements and
recording guff), please see:
  http://nz2015.mini.debconf.org/Call_for_Presentations/

To be able to speak at and attend the Debian Miniconf, you must be
registered for linux.conf.au 2015. To register, please
visithttp://linux.conf.au .
linux.conf.au
linux.conf.au is a week long conference, beginning with two days of
mini-conferences on a huge variety of topics and then 3 days for the
main conference.

To find out more information about linux.conf.au, please
visithttp://linux.conf.au .

Cheers,
Andrew

--
Steven Ellis
 Vice Chair and Sponsorship Lead LCA 2015 Auckland NZ
*E:* <http://sponsors@lcauckland.org.nz>sponsors at lca2015.linux.org.au
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/sponsors@lcauckland.org.nz>