[LCA2015-Chat] Sunday registration - times?

Cherie Ellis cherie.ellis at lca2015.linux.org.au
Sun Jan 4 10:02:17 EST 2015

Registration will open from 2pm-5pm on Sunday 11th Jan - it will be in the
atrium of the University of Auckland's Owen G Glen Building on Grafton Road.

Thenceforth it will be open, in the same location, from 8am on Monday,
Tuesday and Wednesday. After Wednesday, we may move the rego desk closer to
the action.

See you soon!

Cherie

--