[LCA2015-Chat] Shuttle from Airport

Steven Ellis steve at lca2015.linux.org.au
Mon Jan 5 16:09:30 EST 2015

Afraid there wasn't budget for an LCA shuttle service this year. Our advice
is to use the information provided in the Wiki and look at the Airport
Express service or ride-share with other delegates.

Steve

--
Steven Ellis
 Vice Chair and Sponsorship Lead LCA 2015 Auckland NZ
*E:* <http://sponsors@lcauckland.org.nz>sponsors at lca2015.linux.org.au
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/sponsors@lcauckland.org.nz>