[LCA2015-Chat] Shuttle from Airport

Michael Schmitz schmitzmic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:15:56 EST 2015

Airport Express (bus running down Symonds Street, the nearest stop to
venue is the stop at the corner of Symonds and Wellesley Streets) is
probably the lowest cost option - buses run on a regular schedule and
have luggage racks.

Supershuttle is my favourite door-to-door service - not that cheap, but
as Lin figured out, for a group it actually works out cheaper. There are
usually a number of shuttles (van + trailer) parked right outside the
international terminal exit, and I've rarely had to wait longer than 10
minutes for the driver to head off even when travelling alone. The group
option should speed that up :-)

If many of you want to opt for the shuttles, it might be wise to tip
them off about the conference so they can dispatch drivers accordingly.
Then, there's always other shuttles...

Disclaimer - I am not affiliated with Supershuttle in any way. Just
happen to use them on occasion.

Cheers,

     Michael