[LCA2015-Chat] OpenRadio Miniconf Requirements, Program and Lightning talks

Joshua Mesilane josh at zindello.com.au
Thu Jan 8 09:28:06 EST 2015

Hi All,

The cards I had been Looking at Locally are the:

ASUS Xonar U7 - This isn't a cheap card, but should do 192KHz which is a
"best case scenario" card
ASUS Xonar U3 - This should do at least 48KHz which will be fine for our
tutorial. It may do 96KHz, I haven't seen it used with SDR before so your
mileage may vary

Surplustronics in Auckland also have this card below on their website that
I was going to pick up when I got to NZ, I simply don't have time to get
one of the above two cards before I get there
http://www.surplustronics.co.nz/products/6228-compact-audio-usb-interface-with-soundcard

I'm planning on giving them a call today to find out how many they've got
in stock.

Cheers,
Josh

---