[LCA2015-Chat] OpenRadio Miniconf Requirements, Program and Lightning talks

Marc MERLIN marc at merlins.org
Thu Jan 8 12:56:35 EST 2015

On Thu, Jan 08, 2015 at 08:57:03AM +1100, Mike Carden wrote:
> Marc,
>
> I'll be bringing along a Behringer dac (bought after I saw it mentioned
> here last year: http://openradio.net.au/index.php/Sound_Cards) :
> http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/UCA202.aspx

Thanks, although the thing I really need is this
http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-headsets-separate-headphone-microphone/dp/B004SP0WAQ

which I could have ordered had I had a bit more advance notice.

Does anyone have one they can sell/lend me, or can it be bought locally?

Thanks,
Marc
--
Microsoft is to operating systems ....