[LCA2015-Chat] Wifi and meetings

Mark Foster mark.foster at lca2015.linux.org.au
Fri Jan 9 08:04:40 EST 2015

We are putting together some more structured comms - but the latest news is that the Conference Wifi is now active and available across the entire campus, not just the Business School.

The accommodation has free wired internet available.

Depending on your needs this may be adequate if you have a patch cable with you?

Regards

--
Mark Foster
Technical Lead - Venue Infrastructure