[LCA2015-Chat] Wifi and meetings

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at atrad.com.au
Fri Jan 9 09:30:23 EST 2015

Hey Mark

On Fri, Jan 09, 2015 at 10:04:40AM +1300, Mark Foster wrote:
> We are putting together some more structured comms - but the latest news
> is that the Conference Wifi is now active and available across the entire
> campus, not just the Business School.
>
> The accommodation has free wired internet available.

I'm be staying at Uni Halls, where the previous advice was that the wired
network in the rooms would not be available to conference delegates.  Does
the above advice supercede this?  The original information on the
accomodation page said tha Uni Hall would have wifi only in the common
areas; again, does the above indicate that this is no longer the case?

To avoid confusion and to ensure I pack and plan appropriately, what is the
intended network situation at Uni Halls for delegates?

Regards
  jonathan