[LCA2015-Chat] Running BoF

Lin Nah lin.nah at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:05:04 EST 2015

Not sure if this helps..

a. CBD running routes with distance + map
https://at.govt.nz/cycling-walking/auckland-cycle-run-walkway-maps/cbd-running-routes/

b. Here's a mapped run for Auckland Domain with distances for one event.
http://nz.srichinmoyraces.org/coursemap
Tells you how many laps to run for 5 km and 10km.
The event is http://nz.srichinmoyraces.org/races/auck/series

c. Mapmyrun.com have a couple of domain runs

http://www.mapmyrun.com/nz/auckland-auckland/ymca-10k-summer-series-run-route-11323721
is the run for http://www.ymcamarathon.org.nz/events/summer-10k-series/
event

http://www.mapmyrun.com/nz/auckland-auckland/domain-run-route-60182 is
someone's 5.84 run.

Information about the CBD routes + other running/walking events in Auckland
can be found at
https://linux.conf.au/wiki/Recreation_and_Fitness_page#Running.2C_walking.2C_biking_and_tramping_routes

The items in section 6 was mentioned in an email to this list in Dec.

Good luck

regards
lin