[LCA2015-Chat] Vodafone Travel SIMs

Joshua Mesilane josh at zindello.com.au
Sat Jan 10 14:16:48 EST 2015

For what it's worth. If you can't be bothered getting a pre-paid sim
overseas and you're with Telstra in Australia. They have "Travel Passes"
available that you can just apply to your phone. It gives you unlimited
calls for the duration, including back to Aus. The data allowances are a
bit light-on, but supplemented with Wifi should cover most people who have
automatic checking of email/etc on their phone.

https://www.telstra.com.au/mobile-phones/international-roaming#intravelpass

I hate pulling the sim out of my phone and swapping it over and given I
also have a mobile tablet, this was just an easier (although maybe more
expensive) option for me.

---
VK3XJM
0416039082