[LCA2015-Chat] INVITATION for 'AWS Geek Meet' - Friday 16th January

Steven Ellis steve at lca2015.linux.org.au
Sat Jan 10 15:43:05 EST 2015

*Amazon Web Services ANZ is growing and looking for engineers like you!
Curious what it’s like to work for AWS? *

*We’d like to extend an inclusive **invite to our first AWS Geek Meet in
New Zealand NEXT WEEK, Friday, 16**th** January 2015, **from 6:30-8:30 pm
at The Bluestone Room, located at 9-11 Durham Lane, Auckland 1010, New
Zealand.*

*You can register using the following link**:
http://awsgeekmeetnz.eventbrite.com <http://awsgeekmeetnz.eventbrite.com/>*

*Come hear from Tim Dacombe-Bird – NZ Regional Sales Leader, Cloud Support
Engineers, and the Recruitment team on life at Amazon Web Services. Meet
AWS Solutions Architects, Technical Account Managers, & Engineers, learn
about the team **and career opportunities **in ANZ, and network with other
wickedly smart technology professionals!*

*Feel free to register a friend or colleague and bring them along **(**Please
note:** this event is organized by the Recruitment team and other potential
jobseekers will be in attendance).*

--

Please note that this isn't an official LCA 2015 event, but the team would
like to thank Amazon for providing the AV team with hosting credits for