[LCA2015-Chat] Steampunk buttons!

Tom Eastman tom at eastman.net.nz
Sat Jan 10 15:33:54 EST 2015

Hi all!

If you're going to the Penguin Dinner and are looking for that little
something extra for your Steampunk attire (or if, like me, you're
terrible at costumes and don't *have* any attire...) then you might be
interested in these.

One of my best friends is an artist from Nelson (NZ), and recently made
a batch of hand-molded and painted steampunk buttons. I've nabbed the
spares she had left over after her exhibition and have brought them with
me to LCA.

To prevent spamming the list with file attachments you can see them at:

     http://imgur.com/a/jAY7q

There's only a small selection left (more than pictured, but not by
much). Small, medium, or large, for 4, 5 or 6 NZD respectively.

If you're interested, come find me during the conference (if you know
who I am) or email me :-)

I'll see you all soon!

Cheers,

     Tom

P.S. I apologize if this email seems inappropriate (since I'm selling
something). For the record, it was *my* idea, not Greta's. I just
figured this crowd might appreciate her work, esp. with the themed
dinner! :-)