[LCA2015-Chat] Pub dinner tonight

Peter Lawler lca2015-chat at bleeter.id.au
Sat Jan 10 20:49:00 EST 2015

Hi Paul,
Apparently some email got sent to the list that a whole bunch of folks
were downstairs. I must've somehow deleted that by mistake, hence my
surprise when they all piled out and left.

I left about 20 minutes ago. There may be some people still left there,
I dunno though. Numbers were fairly thin on the ground on my departure.

Pete.