[LCA2015-Chat] LCA 2015 Delegate WiFi Credentials - Discussion

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at atrad.com.au
Sat Jan 10 21:39:53 EST 2015

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 11:35:29PM +1300, Lee Symes wrote:
> Just be aware that the Authentication type's default on Gnome(at least) is
> different; so just check that the Authentication method is correct.

In case it helps anyone, here's the wpa_supplicant network settings which
seem to work for me.  I don't think all of these are strictly required, but
ymmv.  In particular the fallback to TKIP is probably worthless.

  scan_ssid=0
  ssid="LCA2015"
  proto=WPA2
  key_mgmt=WPA-EAP
  pairwise=CCMP TKIP
  group=CCMP TKIP
  eap=PEAP
  identity="****"
  password="****"

Parameters not specified obviously take on their default values.

Here obviously **** are the details as supplied by Steve separately.

jonathan