[LCA2015-Chat] reply-to all on lists always was broken and still is broken, please revert

George Patterson george.patterson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 21:08:27 EST 2015

And hence round and round the arguments goes, where it stops... It doesn't.

(No, I am not saying that anyone was arguing)

I'd be reluctant to change it this week but could be on the list for later
consideration.

In my opinion, those that do not sanity check the reply list before sending
an email is asking for trouble.

George