[LCA2015-Chat] reply-to all on lists always was broken and still is broken, please revert

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sun Jan 11 22:04:45 EST 2015

In past years there have been a number of flame wars on the LCA mailing list. Some of them have caused ongoing disputes lasting years.

There is a strong correlation between writing a message that is likely to make such a discussion worse and not checking where it's going to be sent.

Having messages default to not go to everyone is likely to alleviate flame wars. That seems like the best idea given the history of this list.

--
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with K-9 Mail.