[LCA2015-Chat] BlueHackers BoF on tonight

John Dalton john at johndalton.info
Tue Jan 13 12:17:40 EST 2015

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the BlueHackers BoF will be held in Caseroom 2 at
19:30 this evening. Everyone is welcome!  We'll probably try to grab some
dinner together afterwards if anyone is interested - I'm not sure of the
best options that serve dinner late and can be reached on foot from the
venue, so if you have any suggestions please let me know.

If you'd like a sticker to show your support of geeks with depression you
can find some at the rego desk and on tables around the foyer. I'll also
have some with me tonight!

Yours,

John

--