[LCA2015-Chat] Keybase.io invites

Michael Wheeler lca at mwheeler.org
Wed Jan 14 20:01:12 EST 2015

There is a couple of options, the one i wouldn't recommend is using them as
your private storage. There are some security concerns but it depends how
secure you are trying to be.

As for what keybase is, it's a basically an entry level way to start using
gpg and to verify* gpg keys without going down the path of key signing
parties by using social media.

It's less secure than some methods but more secure than doing nothing.