[LCA2015-Chat] Astronomy BoF Thursday night

David Go davidgo at ipayroll.co.nz
Wed Jan 14 20:46:39 EST 2015

Very new to this and I know this is also last minute - my apologies.

I've managed to secure the use of my wifes 7 seater (a bit of a squeeze I
suspect - its a Toyota Wish) car, and find a place to park it in town.  I'm
keen to tag along to the Astronomy BoF and I'd be delighted to take people
with me.

(The catch is coming back - I am unsure at this stage, but I may need to bail
after the Telescope viewing but before the film - not sure yet.  Of-course,
I'm happy to drop people off anywhere in town or on the North Shore on my way
back.

Also has anyone called up the Stardome and booked anything ?  I know they have
limited seating - not sure how busy it will be on a Thursday night.

If anyone wants to get in touch with me, my mobile is 021-889-809 or email me
(sending a txt is probably best though) - I'd particularly appreciate a call
from anyone who my be organizing this, otherwise I'm happy to give a lift
there to the first 6 people to respond.

Cheers,
David

On Wed, 14 Jan 2015 13:02:49 +1300, Peter Lawler wrote
> On 14/01/15 12:13, Jessica Smith wrote:s
> > I've done some research on suitable routes and timings, and have updated
> > the BoF wiki page accordingly - see
> > https://linux.conf.au/wiki/Astronomy_BoF#Details
> >
> Thanks for doing the investigation on this, Jessica :)
>
> Pete.

David Go
Infrastructure Engineer
iPayroll Ltd