[LCA2015-Chat] Dinner venue

Steven Hanley sjh-lca2015 at svana.org
Thu Jan 15 06:57:14 EST 2015

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 08:28:00AM +1300, sio at tesser.org wrote:
> I'm not sure if I was just blind, but were there vegetarian food options
> more substantial than cherry tomatoes?  Due partially to that (also,
> partner very allergic to horses) we ended up heading off early and having
> dinner elsewhere.

They did, though limited and the option with carbs ran out. Upon request
they owuld hapilly bring you a tofu nut veggie salad box. Also there were
mushroom and veggie rice paper rolls (accompanied by fish sauce which I
thought silly rather than soy sauce) which were edibe, though they ran out
earlyish.

Many of us that I know (including meat eaters) also headed off for more food
afterwards.

Though the conference does seem to change every year from too little food to
too much at the conference dinner.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
you took the air, you took the time, you were fed and you were free