[LCA2015-Chat] Martial arts BoF?

Jonathan Oxer jon at oxer.com.au
Thu Jan 15 11:55:42 EST 2015

This morning it was just Ben and myself, but it was still really interesting because we've done such different styles.

I'm planning to skip the PDNS tonight and head over to Douglas Santos's gym (about 2km from the uni) for a proper intense Jiu Jitsu training session, so if that sounds interesting please let me know. I contacted him before coming to LCA about visiting and he seemed very welcoming.

Cheers

Jon

—