[LCA2015-Chat] Open Source Food (Dinner venue)

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Mon Jan 19 20:57:08 EST 2015

On Fri, 16 Jan 2015, Amanda Jackson wrote:
> I like the idea of the caterers FAQ. That's also something that folks could
> work on throughout the year to try and get it nice and simple/easy to
> understand.

A good bit for this might be a sample of the food requests from past
conferences. Even a simple "Top 10" with percentages might be a good
start.

I thin ka list would get people thinking ahead of time (and give them
something to show caterers) rather than being surprised at shortish
notice.

http://blog.attend.com/dietary-restrictions-that-every-event-planner-should-be-aware-of

--
Simon Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.simonlyall.com/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar