[LCA2015-Chat] [Chat] Flying with soldering irons

Bruce Clement bruce at gnuzealand.com
Wed Jan 7 05:02:18 EST 2015

Thanks Mike!

"Gel flux is your friend"

So, not resin cored solder? -- I know technologgy has moved on in the last
30 years, if I'm coming back into a radicaly changed field I want to do it
right.

I take it that a copper wick for removing solder is still current
technology?

--
Bruce Clement

Home:    http://www.clement.co.nz/
Twitter:    http://twitter.com/Bruce_Clement

"Before attempting to create something new, it is vital to have a good
appreciation of everything that already exists in this field." Mikhail
Kalashnikov