[LCA2015-Chat] Wifi and meetings

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Thu Jan 8 23:09:06 EST 2015

Will the conference Wifi be running before the conference starts?

I'm arriving Friday afternoon, I'll probably hang out at the Uni Halls if
there isn't anything else to do.  My flight is scheduled to arrive at 14:35, I
can probably expect to be at the Uni Halls by 16:00.  If anyone wants to
arrange a place to meet then send me an email.  Of course if your email is
later than about 11:00 NZ time then I won't receive it unless Wifi is
available as I'm not planning on buying a NZ SIM.