[LCA2015-Chat] Wifi and meetings

Bruce Clement bruce at gnuzealand.com
Fri Jan 9 07:05:26 EST 2015

Hi Russell,

Auckland council libraries offer free public wifi. There's one in Lorne St
(Just up Wellesly St from Queen St) not far from the campus.

http://www.aucklandlibraries.govt.nz/EN/services/computerservices/wifi/Pages/wifi.aspx

http://www.aucklandlibraries.govt.nz/EN/About/locationandhours/Pages/locationandhours.aspx

Regards

Bruce

--
Bruce Clement

Home:    http://www.clement.co.nz/
Twitter:    http://twitter.com/Bruce_Clement

"Before attempting to create something new, it is vital to have a good
appreciation of everything that already exists in this field." Mikhail
Kalashnikov