[LCA2015-Chat] #IStandWithLinus

Kye Russell me at kye.id.au
Mon Jan 19 12:55:28 AEDT 2015

Not everybody agrees with you, I hate to break it to you. You aren't going to get the echo chamber that you're looking for.

The people that I talked to after Linus's Q&A (both random attendees and prominent figures) were under the impression that his comments were misconstrued and misunderstood by s vocal minority.

My point is that you're going to start a flame war in this thread. Nobody wants that, so we should just quit it now and leave it at Twitter where it belongs.

Sent from my iPhone